Business Development ManagerSales Vervuld @Dycem Europe geplaatst 2 jaar geleden
Established in 1966, Dycem is a world-leading manufacturer of contamination control mats and flooring. They are a global organisation with headquarters in Bristol, England. We also have offices in Rhode Island, USA, The Woodlands, Texas, Muntinlupa City, Philippines and as well as contamination control specialists on the ground in all major hubs across the world.
Dycem, with about 100 people, manufactures a technically sound and proven contamination control solution. Impregnated with Biomaster antimicrobial technology and manufactured to an optically smooth finish.
Dycem’s polymeric mats and flooring can capture and retain up to 99.9% of both foot and wheel-borne contamination and up to 75% of airborne contamination. In addition, the product’s antimicrobial properties help inhibit the growth of over 20 organisms on contact, including E.Coli, Salmonella, Listeria, plus many more.
Dycem’s commitment to quality, total customer satisfaction and product innovation has earned the company recognition across the globe and today Dycem operates in most markets serving a variety of industries including Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, Semi-Conductor, Bio-Medical, Hospitals, Medical Device, Fibre Optic, Data Centres, Optical, Automotive, Packaging and Food.
Today, thousands of clean rooms, critical areas and controlled environments are protected by Dycem polymeric contamination control mats and flooring. Their customers include Sony, Lilly, Abbott, Johnson and Johnson, Motorola, Roche, IBM, Pfizer, Rolls Royce, Nestle, Bombardier, Intel, Seagate, Nokia, Honda, BMW, Heinz and Texas Instruments.
On www.dycemcc.co.uk/about-dycem you can find more information of our client.
For our client Dycem Europe we search for a:
Business Development Manager
Sales-driven – Ambitious – Self-sufficient – Reliable
Home-based; preferably North-Brabant (NL)
- You will promote Dycem Contamination Control products & services directly with a clear emphasis on gaining new sales activity within the “Dutch speaking” market;
- You will provide key support to current distributors/agents and find broadening & educating specialist channels into new sectors and to seek new business opportunities within the Cleanroom and Controlled markets;
- More specific you will use a schedule of regular visits, provide excellent customer service and proactively seek new business opportunities;
- Research market and potential customers, with an awareness of developments within the cleanroom market;
- You will report to and meet regularly with the Sales Director Southern Europe, to review strategy and progress, working jointly on the sales funnel and focused visit plan;
- You attend trade shows, make presentations and give seminars when appropriate;
- You attend meetings at the Head Office in Bristol which are held quarterly.
- You are energetic, sales-driven and like to develop yourself further;
- You can have comfortable communication with a variety of customers at different management levels;
- You work self-sufficient and, are well-organized in reporting and flexible;
- You aim to develop a career in sales and to grow with a company;
- Being able to use a great deal of freedom on a reliable and responsible way;
- Acting pro-active, self-motivated and energetic;
- If your results reflect, you can make progression to a Key Account Management role in your territory.
- You have a suitable education on Bachelor level (sales, marketing) with one or two year relevant experience in B2B sales at a technical level. In the pharmaceutical or comparable sector is nice-to-have;
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical/cleanroom standards, operation environments, science, labs or microbiology is desirable;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
The recruitment is handled by Ypsylon Recruitment. Are you interested and do you match the job specification? Send your application, with letter and CV, via our site www.ypsylon.nl or directly to [email protected]
For questions you can contact Frans van de Ven, +31 (0)6- 27 10 33 69 or Daniël Charmes, +31 (0)6- 25 10 22 43.