International Account ManagerSales Vervuld @Nidec Europe B.V. geplaatst 1 jaar ago
Nidec is the world’s No.1 comprehensive motor manufacturer handling “everything that spins and moves”, miniature to gigantic. Nidec is a global Japanese listed enterprise comprised of over 300 subsidiaries/affiliates. We are a leading manufacturer of commercial motors, industrial motors, appliance motors, and controls. Our product line features a full line of high efficiency motors for industrial applications in water treatment, mining, oil and gas, and power generation, and for commercial applications such as pool and spa, condensers, cooling towers and large refrigeration units. From keeping us comfortable in our homes to pumping clean water to making our cars more safe, electric motors are an indispensable part of our daily lives. At Nidec, our employees are on the forefront of developing new motor technologies. As we move deeper into the age of robotics, the impact of motors will only increase.
Position of sales department
With over 120,000 employees stationed worldwide, Nidec continues to be a unique organization, and each location maintains its individual personality. For our continues growing organization we are seeking a candidate to expand our sales department in the Netherlands. Nidec Europe B.V. is located in Almere (22km East from Amsterdam) and is Nidec’s HQ sales office in Europe. With a strong focus on R&D we established during our almost 50 years, 198 main manufacturing facilities in Europe, Asia and America’s as a leading global player. The main application and market sectors where we have established a strong position are related to the following market sectors: household, telecom, office automation, machinery, automotive, air handling devices, drone technologies, lightning applications, medical systems, banking machines and the refrigeration sector. Thereby we have established close cooperation’s and a successful track record with our distributor channels in the European market place.
Position of International Account Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who is eager to work in a dynamic international company with focus on the European market. With the goal to realize business growths with existing customers and discover new business opportunities. To achieve our challenging goals and strengthen the European Sales organisation, we are looking for a International Account Manager developing the market in entire Europe area.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Sales & New Business development in the Europe region.
- Realizing and driving the yearly targets based on following KPI’s : orders , revenue, costs, business development activities, and other related KPI’s / asks to reach the regional targets.
- Provide market feedback and product development initiatives with HQ Japan and management in Europe.
- Developing and Driving an action plan to secure future revenue and growth for the current European region.
- Development of Direct Business and Indirect Business via our current Distribution channels.
- Generation and managing of new customer prospects and accounts from the start of the sales cycle through to the post-sales operations directly and with support of the assistant managers and support departments.
Knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of products, applications comparable with Nidec portfolio.
- Knowledge of developing the market with distributors and opening new accounts in the region.
- Knowledge of products like ; Stepping Motors, DC Motors, Cooling Fan’s, Compressors and Customized products.
- A good knowledge of the marketplace.
- Between 5-15 years’ experience in comparable positions.
- A technical qualification – a degree in mechanical, commercial or electronic engineering is preferable.
- Commercial awareness of factors affecting profitability and revenue of a Company.
- Strong relationship development skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Entrepreneurial, Pro Active, Team worker and Ambition to grow and succeed in the region.
- Fluent in English, additional language skills are preferable.
- Located in the Netherlands or willing to relocate.
- Willingness to travel up to 40%-50% per month in Europe.
What we offer
Working at Nidec means that you will contribute to the improvement and growth of our organization. All this together with your colleagues who continuously challenge themselves and others to be number one. We seek colleagues with a challenger mindset, concrete plans and who take their responsibilities and demonstrate their own ideas. We stimulate your independence and encourage talent development in an international environment. When you join our team, you will get a market conform salary and good secondary benefits.
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to Frans van de Ven. E-mail: [email protected] +31(0)6 – 27 10 33 69.