Learning & Development ManagerHR @Zien Group geplaatst 3 weken geleden
Based in Amsterdam, Zien Group is formed through the union of the Dijkstra family, founders of Eden Hotels, and KSL Capital Partners, a leading global private equity group focused on travel and leisure. Zien Group acquires, repositions, and operates hotels and hospitality businesses, using an owner-operator model. With decades of proven industry expertise, acumen, and creativity, they are driven by the potential to exceed expectations and ensure their businesses reach their full promise.
The Group currently exists of 14 Hotels with about 650 employees; The Hard Rock Hotel Amsterdam American, The Lancaster Hotel Amsterdam, Eden Hotel Amsterdam, The Manor Amsterdam, City Hotel Hengelo, Crown Hotel Eindhoven, Holiday Inn Eindhoven, Babylon Hotel Den Haag, Designhotel Maastricht, City Hotel Groningen, Oranje Hotel Leeuwarden, The ED Amsterdam, The Savoy Hotel Rotterdam and Jan Luyken Amsterdam.
If you need any more information please look on our website: www.theziengroup.com
Zien Group is looking for an experienced Learning & Development Manager to join the People & Culture team.
Learning & Development Manager
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Learning & Development Manager with the potential to make a significant impact. You will be an exceptional individual who is passionate about empowering employees to reach their full potential. As our Learning & Development Manager, you will play a critical role in shaping the careers of our employees, as well as enhancing their overall experience within our organisation. You will work closely with our leadership team to design and implement practical training plans and activities that align with our company’s objectives and values.
We are looking for a driven and creative individual who is fearless in thinking outside the box and bringing fresh ideas to the table. You will be encouraged to leverage your unique perspective and expertise to create innovative solutions that drive results and impact our organisation. You will report to the Director of People & Culture. The People & Culture team also consists of a Talent & Acquisition Manager, three HR Business Partners, two HR Officers and two HR Administration roles.
Tasks and responsibilities position:
- Identify training needs and learning opportunities to develop solutions and to support the achievement of business and people development goals.
- You are the go-to person and subject matter expert in relation to learning and development, planning and executing the future L&D strategy to support the current and future learning needs of the organization.
- Review the current learning and development offering, develop new programs and embed into the business with the help of internal stakeholders and People & Culture team colleagues.
- Ensure new starters quickly integrate into the business and accelerate their performance through the development of an effective company introduction.
- Collaborate with senior leaders, key stakeholders around the business and third-party training providers.
- Manage the delivery of highly engaging live seminars, webinars and workshops, using various formats and tools across all levels.
- Lead on leadership development by imbedding behaviours within the leadership team and line manager population.
- Design and maintain branded relevant training materials and training communications.
- Development and launch of a competency framework to ensure a consistent understanding of expectations for each role.
- Develop effective 360-degree feedback processes to provide feedback that is based on behaviours that other employees can see.
Qualifications and personal characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, organizational development or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in learning & development, with a strong track record of designing and delivering successful training programs.
- Knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in learning & development, as well as a passion for staying up-to-date on emerging technologies and tools.
- Bring a keen eye for detail and expertise in delivering impeccable brand and service standards, ensuring that all training programs and activities are aligned with company values and standards.
- The ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to deliver engaging and impactful training sessions and presentations.
- Strong project management skills, managing multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to collect and analyse data to evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and identify areas for improvement.
- A full-time contract (with an intention to extend).
- A highly competitive salary.
- Collective insurance and a travel allowance.
- Enjoy two free nights a year in one of the hotels of the Zien Group of your choice.
- Substantial discount on even more nights, also for Family & Friends.
- 25 days of holiday days and the option to buy 5 extra days.
- We offer ongoing training and development opportunities to help you grow and excel in your role.
- Take advantage of our healthy bicycle scheme to stay active and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Hybrid working with a base at a super central location in Amsterdam (or in one of our hotels) gives you the flexibility to work where you’re most productive.
- Share in our success with a colleague bonus scheme.
- A team of talented colleagues and unmatched creative freedom.
- Celebrate your successes and build relationships with your colleagues at our social events and a thoughtful gift for all the wonderful moments in life.
- You are part of the ambitious growth plans of the Zien Group.
- At Zien Group, we value equality and diversity. Your gender, ethnicity, age or orientation make no difference to your chances during the application process. We are a company where everyone feels welcome and can be themselves. Whether you are young, slightly older, a student or a returnee.
The recruitment is handled by Ypsylon HR Groep. Are you interested and do you match the job specification? Send your application, with letter and CV, via our site www.ypsylon.nl or directly to [email protected]
For questions you can contact Frans van de Ven, +31 (0)6- 27 10 33 69 or Daniël Charmes, +31 (0)6- 25 10 22 43.