Talent Acquisition ManagerHR @Zien Group geplaatst 2 maanden geleden
Based in Amsterdam, Zien Group is formed through the union of the Dijkstra family, founders of Eden Hotels, and KSL Capital Partners, a leading global private equity group focused on travel and leisure. Zien Group acquires, repositions, and operates hotels and hospitality businesses, using an owner-operator model. With decades of proven industry expertise, acumen, and creativity, they are driven by the potential to exceed expectations and ensure their businesses reach their full promise.
The Group currently exists of 14 Hotels with about 650 employees; The Hard Rock Hotel Amsterdam American, The Lancaster Hotel Amsterdam, Eden Hotel Amsterdam, The Manor Amsterdam, City Hotel Hengelo, Crown Hotel Eindhoven, Holiday Inn Eindhoven, Babylon Hotel Den Haag, Designhotel Maastricht, City Hotel Groningen, Oranje Hotel Leeuwarden, The ED Amsterdam, The Savoy Hotel Rotterdam and Jan Luyken Amsterdam.
If you need any more information please look on our website: www.theziengroup.com
Zien Group is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join the People & Culture team.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager with the potential to make a significant impact.as the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be the gatekeeper for high-quality hires, ensuring that our hiring processes and assessments are both thorough and objective. You take ownership to position Zien Group as an aspirational brand to work for, with a best-in-class applicant experience for all roles. You will also be responsible for pipelining and planning for future hiring requirements, ensuring that we have the right talent in place to support our ongoing growth and success.
At Zien Group, we are committed to attracting and retaining top talent, and we know that starts with creating an outstanding employee experience. That’s why we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who is as passionate about fostering a culture of excellence as we are. You will report to the Director of People & Culture. The People & Culture team also consists of three HR Business Partners, two HR Officers and two HR Administration roles.
Tasks and responsibilities position:
- Source, deploy, and manage all systems, tools, and data relating to recruitment to enhance recruitment effectiveness and team efficiency.
- Build and lead the Talent Acquisition team, ensuring consistency of delivery and experience, and encouraging a culture of contribution to recruitment.
- Own the entire recruitment process, candidate journey, and overall hiring experience.
- Be responsible for the candidate experience up to the acceptance of the verbal offer and handover to the People & Culture Manager/Process teams.
- Develop, improve, and innovate the Employer Brand, Employer Value Proposition, and attraction tools to ensure Zien Group is recognized as an aspirational brand to work for.
- Develop a standardized and evidence-based evaluation, assessment, and selection framework that enables good, balanced hiring decisions.
- Develop frameworks to support future growth and pipeline, mapping out the workforce requirements and working backwards to an efficient, effective recruitment strategy.
- Oversee recruiting processes, applicant tracking systems, and reporting, ensuring that data is accurately captured and maintained.
- Implement and use suitable recruiting metrics to inform best practices and lead to the successful integration of new hires.
Qualifications and personal characteristics:
- 5 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager or similar role, with a proven track record of success in driving top talent acquisition and retention strategies.
- +2 years of experience developing, managing and maintaining a highly-skilled recruitment team to actively promote talent development.
- Strong knowledge of talent acquisition methodologies and best practices, and you stay ahead of the latest trends and technologies.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple hiring projects and priorities simultaneously.
- A passion for employer branding and creating a positive candidate experience, with the ability to develop and execute innovative strategies that attract top talent.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to track and analyse recruitment, new hire performance, and attrition trends to support business planning and process improvement.
- A commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, with experience in designing and implementing strategies to attract and retain diverse talent.
- A full-time contract (with an intention to extend).
- A highly competitive salary.
- Collective insurance and a travel allowance.
- Enjoy two free nights a year in one of the hotels of the Zien Group of your choice.
- Substantial discount on even more nights, also for Family & Friends.
- 25 days of holiday days and the option to buy 5 extra days.
- We offer ongoing training and development opportunities to help you grow and excel in your role.
- Take advantage of our healthy bicycle scheme to stay active and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Hybrid working with a base at a super central location in Amsterdam (or in one of our hotels) gives you the flexibility to work where you’re most productive.
- Share in our success with a colleague bonus scheme.
- A team of talented colleagues and unmatched creative freedom.
- Celebrate your successes and build relationships with your colleagues at our social events and a thoughtful gift for all the wonderful moments in life.
- You are part of the ambitious growth plans of the Zien Group.
- At Zien Group, we value equality and diversity. Your gender, ethnicity, age or orientation make no difference to your chances during the application process. We are a company where everyone feels welcome and can be themselves. Whether you are young, slightly older, a student or a returnee.
The recruitment is handled by Ypsylon HR Groep. Are you interested and do you match the job specification? Send your application, with letter and CV, via our site www.ypsylon.nl or directly to [email protected]
For questions you can contact Frans van de Ven, +31 (0)6- 27 10 33 69 or Daniël Charmes, +31 (0)6- 25 10 22 43.