Field IT ManagerIT fulfilled @Zien Group
Based in Amsterdam, Zien Group is formed through the union of the Dijkstra family, founders of Eden Hotels, and KSL Capital Partners, a leading global private equity group focused on travel and leisure. Zien Group acquires, repositions, and operates hotels and hospitality businesses, using an owner-operator model. With decades of proven industry expertise, acumen, and creativity, they are driven by the potential to exceed expectations and ensure their businesses reach their full promise.
The Group currently exists of 14 Hotels with about 650 employees; The Hard Rock Hotel Amsterdam American, The Lancaster Hotel Amsterdam, Eden Hotel Amsterdam, The Manor Amsterdam, City Hotel Hengelo, Crown Hotel Eindhoven, Holiday Inn Eindhoven, Babylon Hotel Den Haag, Designhotel Maastricht, City Hotel Groningen, Oranje Hotel Leeuwarden, The ED Amsterdam, The Savoy Hotel Rotterdam and Jan Luyken Amsterdam.
If you need any more information please look on our website: www.theziengroup.com
Zien Group is looking for an experienced Field IT Manager to join the IT team.
Field IT Manager
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Field IT Manager with the power of staying ahead in the ever-evolving world of technology and who is always on the cutting edge, keeping up with the latest techniques and tools in the IT industry. As a Field IT Manager, you will play a crucial role in the operation of all IT and communication systems within ZIEN Group. You’ll be responsible for systems administration and operation, as well as coordinating user administration in collaboration with our IT service provider.
As Field IT Manager, you will be challenged to continuously strive for excellence, ensuring compliance with IT policies, procedures and security measures. Your ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, while maintaining a proactive and data-driven approach, will drive our IT operations to new heights.
You will report to the Director of IT. The IT team also consists of a Project manager IT and intensive support from an outsourcing partner.
Tasks and responsibilities position:
- Responsible for systems administration and operation of all IT- and Communication systems in the hotel/business units.
- Coordinate User administration with the IT Service Provider.
- Follow-up on User support with the IT Service Provider.
- Provide second and third-level support through IT Service Provider and Corporate IT organization.
- Manage and maintain front-office systems.
- Oversee telephone systems and point-of-sales systems.
- Manage electronic lock systems and back-office systems.
- Ensure smooth operation of office automation and e-mail systems.
- Manage Guest High-Speed Internet services.
- Manage servers and personal computers.
- Maintain and manage local and wide area networks.
- Oversee video-systems and digital signage systems.
- Manage other electronic systems for processing, storage, or communication of digital information deployed in the hotels.
- Stay updated with the latest technology trends and tools in the IT industry.
- Collaborate with the IT Service Provider and the Corporate IT organization for effective IT management.
- Ensure compliance with IT policies, procedures, and security measures.
Qualifications and personal characteristics:
- Strong experience and expertise in systems administration and operation.
- A proven track record in coordinating user administration and providing user support.
- An extensive knowledge of front-office systems (PMS), telephone systems, and point-of-sales systems.
- Experience in managing electronic lock systems, back-office systems, and office automation/e-mail systems.
- Familiarity with guest high-speed internet services and managing servers and personal computers.
- Proficient in managing local and wide area networks, video-systems, and digital signage systems
- The ability to manage smartphones, other mobile devices, printers, fax machines, and other IT-related equipment.
- In-depth understanding of electronic systems for processing, storage, and communication of digital information.
- Strong knowledge of IT policies, procedures, and security measures
- A proactive approach to staying updated with the latest technology trends and tools in the IT industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with IT service providers and corporate IT organization.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure compliance with IT policies, procedures, and security measures.
- Strong problem-solving skills to address technical issues and provide timely solutions.
- A full-time contract (with an intention to extend).
- A highly competitive salary.
- Collective insurance and a travel allowance.
- Enjoy two free nights a year in one of the hotels of the Zien Group of your choice.
- Substantial discount on even more nights, also for Family & Friends.
- 25 days of holiday days and the option to buy 5 extra days.
- We offer ongoing training and development opportunities to help you grow and excel in your role.
- Take advantage of our healthy bicycle scheme to stay active and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Hybrid working with a base at a super central location in Amsterdam (or in one of our hotels) gives you the flexibility to work where you’re most productive.
- Share in our success with a colleague bonus scheme.
- A team of talented colleagues and unmatched creative freedom.
- Celebrate your successes and build relationships with your colleagues at our social events and a thoughtful gift for all the wonderful moments in life.
- You are part of the ambitious growth plans of the Zien Group.
- At Zien Group, we value equality and diversity. Your gender, ethnicity, age or orientation make no difference to your chances during the application process. We are a company where everyone feels welcome and can be themselves. Whether you are young, slightly older, a student or a returnee.
The recruitment is handled by Ypsylon HR Groep. Are you interested and do you match the job specification? Send your application, with letter and CV, via our site www.ypsylon.nl or directly to [email protected]
For questions you can contact Frans van de Ven, +31 (0)6- 27 10 33 69 or Daniël Charmes, +31 (0)6- 25 10 22 43.