Junior Customer Support AgentIT @OCLC®
Our client OCLC, with headquarters in the USA, is a major player in the field of library automation for public, scientific and special (hospital, prison, museums, etc.) libraries. OCLC has approximately 20 offices spread across four continents: Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. They have two locations in the Netherlands: Leiden and Eelde. OCLC's mission is 'knowledge is there to be shared'. With a job within the international OCLC you contribute to this mission in supporting libraries and keeping information accessible… worldwide!
on www.oclc.org you will find more information about our client.
For OCLC we are looking for a:
Junior Customer Support Agent
Customer oriented – Analytical – Stress-resistant
Location: Eelde (Groningen)
Why are we looking for you?
'Libraries only lend out books.' Do you think so too? You are mistaken! Libraries also organize (online) activities, courses, facilitate workplaces, etc. A lot happens behind the scenes to make all these activities possible. Our Wise platform plays a crucial role in this. Systems are available to users 24/7, and connected to countless other applications and peripherals. Think of web applications, mail servers, lending machines, payment facilities, printers, etc.
As a Junior Customer Support Agent, you and your other colleagues from the Operations department support libraries - our customers - in the use of Wise.
What are you going to do?
- As a Customer Support Agent you are the first point of contact for our customers. You are responsible for handling incoming questions and reports.
- Together with your colleagues, you provide support to our customers (library organizations) in (mainly) the Netherlands and Flanders. We do this via tickets, telephone and sometimes also on location. Your knowledge of Wise will come in handy.
- You actively maintain contact with our customers. You analyze their questions and offer functional solutions. You ensure that the user documentation is up to date.
- Wise is in full development. You contribute to the development and testing of new functionalities. Do you have ideas, creative insights and solutions? Improvement suggestions are always welcome!
- You share your knowledge: providing demos or training to customers and colleagues can eventually become part of the work.
- You will work with Zendesk, JIRA, Confluence, MySQL and MindTouch, among others, for user documentation.
Your personality is characterized as:
- Service-oriented and customer-oriented.
- You are used to working independently on various parts of the infrastructure.
- You have good communication skills, both in Dutch and English.
- You think in solutions
- A results-oriented attitude.
- Someone who enjoys working in a team as well as independently.
What are you bringing?
- MBO+/HBO working and thinking level.
- Work experience in IT support or a service position.
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- A customer-oriented and eager to learn attitude. You are careful, stress-resistant and analytical. You like to work independently.
- The reports and questions we receive are sometimes quite complex. You would like to get stuck into such 'puzzles'.
Your desk is located in the OCLC office in Eelde, right next to Groningen Airport Eelde. You will become part of the Operations department, the support team consists of about 15 direct colleagues. You will also work closely with the Product Management and Development departments, both in Eelde and in the US. You report to the Team Lead Support. The atmosphere in the office is informal, open and collegial. We currently work partly at the office, partly at home, but of course you can also work at the office every day.
What can you expect from OCLC?
- A versatile position within an international IT company.
- A 36–40-hour working week, with work-from-home options including work-from-home allowance.
- A salary between €2600 and €3200 gross per month, based on 40 hours (excl. holiday pay)
- 26 vacation days with full-time employment. You will also have the option to buy or sell vacation days.
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Good secondary employment conditions: a non-contributory pension, hybrid working method, end-of-year bonus, collective health insurance, travel allowance, internet allowance, bicycle plan and company fitness.
Do you have questions?
The recruitment and selection process is provided by Ypsylon Recruitment. Are you interested in this position and do you meet the required profile? Then respond via [email protected] or via our site www.ypsylon.nl.
Voor vragen kun je contact opnemen met Nathalie Kloos tel. +31 6 27 40 02 15 or send an email to [email protected]